Bogotá – Colombia
The selected candidate will maximize the value of the company, to guarantee permanence and growth in the long term by ensuring the correct management of the accounting and financial information, in accordance with the procedures and strategic guidelines established by the company and the current legal local regulations, supporting the consolidation of information from the different areas of the Organization.
This person also will have to:
- Coordinate all accounting, administrative and financial duties.
- Make an adequate forecast of payments and collections so that there is sufficient liquidity, in addition, you must supervise the cash management strategies.
- Manage financial reports, investment portfolios, accounting and all kinds of financial analysis of the company.
- Management of taxes, presentation of annual accounts, books, local obligations etc. according to Colombian legislation
- Controlling costs and purchases.
Candidate profile / Key skills
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as an Accountant / Specialist / Coordinator of financial and accounting processes.
- Knowledge and experience using Excel, ERP systems and accounting softwares as well as presenting taxes and local obligations.
- Fluent in english
- Good organisational skills with the ability of working goals oriented and prioritize work flows.
- Self-starter; proactive and works with ability to make quick decisions.
- High attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Dynamic, energetic and recursive.
- Interested in growing, learning and contributing in a dynamic environment