Sourcing & Commercial Executive
The selected candidate will be an integral part of the Commercial Team and in charge of
Buying raw materials. The job duties include representing the company and negotiating with suppliers to ensure that the materials are received on time and at an appropriate price. Supporting the sales team to achieve sales goals.
This person also will have to:
- Research and evaluate new and existing suppliers.
- Negotiate and send bids to suppliers. Buying through Bidding.
- Experience in the field of trading.
- Sharing prices with the Sales team: Helping the sales team to achieve more sales, supporting the sales team to successfully and efficiently hitting their sales goals by sharing prices and bids on a timely manner.
- Ability to work accurately under stress, and excellent self management and interpersonal Skills
- Strong business acumen and affinity to numbers.
- Good sense of Market developments.
- Team Member: you should demonstrate dedication, outstanding candidates are willing to assist wherever possible.
Candidate profile / Key skills
- Minimum of three (03) years’ experience as a Sourcing and Trading. Candidates with experience with the entire supply chain and associated economics will have a plus.
- Knowledge in incoterms and payment methods
- Good organisational skills with the ability of working goals oriented and prioritize work flows.
- Self-starter; proactive and works with ability to make quick decisions.
- High attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication, customer service, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.